Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8053 Oak Park Rd, Orlando
Recently renovated ranch home just 5 minutes from Universal Studios in Orlando Florida sitting on an acre at the end of a cul-de-sac. New paint inside and out, new roof, beautiful refinished and brand new bamboo flooring with upgraded tile baths, upgraded stainless appliances, double-island kitchen, included washer/dryer in the over-sized laundry. Built-in bars and cabinets with lots of storage everywhere. Each bedroom has its own bath with shower. Three master suites downstairs and a mother in-law apartment over the garage - has been a great bonus income at $800 a month. Has a 3 car garage with wood shop and drive-thru front to back. Large fenced-in back yard with an over-sized patio, back yard fire pit and plenty of room for the dogs to run. Huge front yard with plenty off-street parking for the largest of gatherings. So many upgrades include: Cell Foam-filled block walls, double insulated, thermal barrier and vent fans in attic, solar pool and solar-assisted hot water. LED lighting throughout. It's in a great well-established neighborhood within walking distance of schools, over 100 restaurants in the local area and it's just 10 minutes to world-famous I-Drive, 15 minutes to Sea World, and 20 minutes to Disney. It's priced to sell and will not last long.
- MLS® #A4433850
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,023
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street, Open, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Fiberglass, Fiber Optic Lighting, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeSavvy Avenue, Llc
- Address8053 Oak Park Rd
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionWindermere Heights Sec 03
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market30
Listing information courtesy of Savvy Avenue, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.