Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1831 Mizell Ave, Winter Park
Beautiful contemporary home in Winter Park is a close distance to Park Avenue, Winter Park Hospital, Sprouts and local restaurants. This transitional designed, custom built, luxurious Winter Park home, will offer four bedrooms, three & half baths, Sparkling Pool with heated spa, and a two car garage with the master suite on the first floor. The modern design palate combines contemporary elements with classic elegance to blend in harmoniously with the Winter Park community. From the upgraded standing seam metal roof to the natural rock, wood, and glass, the quality construction throughout this home is evident. The extensive use of glass offers ample light for the open interior. Modern living spaces with an open floor plan, volume ceilings, a Chef''s kitchen and a spacious master bedroom with private bath & a walk-in closet.
- MLS® #A4461991
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,276
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market93
- Address1831 Mizell Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionLake Monte Sub
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeHomelister, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Homelister, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.