Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2294 Soaring Eagle Pl, Lake Mary
4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath home in a 38 home gated community. All bedrooms in this home were enlarged when the home was built 2012 with the smallest bedroom being 14.5 x 18’. The very large kitchen currently uses an electric range top but it does have a gas line to the kitchen as well so it can easily be converted. There's a formal living room, dining room, study, game room and theater room. Custom made "L" shaped breakfast booth and a 4.5 x 9' kitchen island. The laundry room has 10' of counter space along with numerous cabinets, a laundry tub, two sets of washer/dryers and a chest freezer, and there's still plenty of room left over! The home also has a central vacuum system. There is room for 5 cars in the garages. 3 bays on one side of the house, 2 on the other. The backyard has a gas fire pit and a 20' x 20' pergola covered area. All beautifully landscaped with 500' of undisturbed protected area and wetland separating this home from the Wekiva river. There is a brick path along side the home that leads down to the private community floating dock and a canoe slip for each homeowner.
- MLS® #A4467474
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,151
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGated, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Other
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market18
- Address2294 Soaring Eagle Pl
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWilson Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighSeminole High
- Listing OfficeFlatfee.com
Listing information courtesy of Flatfee.com.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.