Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18130 Keene Rd, Altoona
Prescription for stress relief. Small town USA, vacation 24/7. Easy access to all attractions and travel destinations. Bring the dogs, cats, horses, ATV's, and fishing pols. Located on Lake Josephine, a small fishing lake. Just a trail ride away from the Ocala National Forest. Perfect home for an extended family or teenagers, with privacy for all. This little hidden jewel will take your breath away. I am waiting to show you your next new home. Let the adventure begin.This custom built 4/3 is situated on two and a half acres of scattered majestic oaks with room to roam. There are two separate parcels of land the one house sits on is one acre, second parcel is also buildable if you would like to make a family compound in the future. Beautiful custom oak cabinets with an island that includes a induction cook top. Master suite has that spa like feel. Includes a multi jet shower and huge walk in custom closet. Wall to wall stone wood burning fireplace in living room and a second wood burning fireplace in family room. Beautiful views of the lake and oaks from kitchen, dining room, living room, family room and downstairs bedrooms. Come fall in love!! For all you horse lovers, just three miles from famous Ricking Horse Ranch!! Great afternoon of watching the events and practice rounds.
- MLS® #G4846954
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market765
- Address18130 Keene Rd
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32702
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryUmatilla Elem
- MiddleUmatilla Middle
- HighUmatilla High
- Listing OfficeBlack Tie Real Estate & Invest
Listing information courtesy of Black Tie Real Estate & Invest.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.