Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9805 Lakeshore Dr, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged REDUCED!! Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to purchase one of the nicest, lakefront homes you will find. This large 4 bed, 3 bath home with over 3100 sqft sits on almost 1 acre of land directly on Buck Lake with access to Saw Mill Lake. Enjoy the beautiful views of the lake while entertaining in the large, screened in pool patio or grab the fishing pole and fish off your own private dock. This home has an open floor plan with large family room and vaulted ceilings that draw your attention to the beautiful wood burning fireplace. Recent home updates have been completed including fresh paint for the interior and exterior of the home, upgraded flooring has been installed throughout home (tile in bathrooms, carpeted bedrooms and laminate throughout living areas) new light fixtures and fans, a new roof was installed in 2018 and the air conditioning and water heater were replaced in the last 5 years. Appliances not included with the home. Call today for your private showing of this amazing home!
- MLS® #G5004685
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,116
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market328
- Address9805 Lakeshore Dr
- SubdivisionAurora Homes Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeOptima One Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Optima One Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.