Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
337 Conch Key Ln, Lady Lake
Brand new luxury home located within the idyllic setting of Green Key Village, an all SOLAR POWERED, gated community. Enjoy the maintenance free lifestyle within your own private enclave or relax at home where all the stunning luxury you love is included. Walk to the Veranda Park waterfall or meet friends at the doggy park; swim at the beach entry pool, play tennis and pickleball, or plant your own food at the Green Thumbs Community Garden. Greet your neighbors while having a drink on your front porch. Inside, the 10’ ceilings, 8’ doors and laminate flooring in every room exude relaxed luxury. The open floor plan allows views of the kitchen and dining area. The spacious kitchen features contemporary quartz countertops, 42” custom, soft-close cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a large island. The dining area can easily accommodate an elegant but casual gathering. A king size bed fits comfortably in the master bedroom and the master bath walk-in shower is enormous. There’s also a laundry room with a utility sink and cabinet. This warm, charming home provides that special feeling of unending happiness wherever you go!
- MLS® #G5005890
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,553
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market574
- Address337 Conch Key Ln
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionGreen Key Village
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVillages Elem of Lady Lake
- MiddleCarver Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeKreidel Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Kreidel Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.