Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10412 Shadow Oak Trl, Clermont
If you desire Privacy, Peace and Tranquility, this is a must have! Private, Unique, naturally and impeccable Landscaped Waterfront property on 20+ acres. A Prime spot available on sought-after Lake Louisa, part of Clermont Chain of Lakes. Access by a separate dedicated paved property. As you journey down the entrance road, it feels like “Old Florida” with trees, wild-flowers and ponds with paths branching off to meet at the culminating 660 foot picturesque view of the Panoramic Waterfront. An elevated, quaint home, with swings below the upper screened balcony overlook Lake Louisa. Mornings excite as you wake to experience the kaleidoscope of warm, deep colors of the Sunrise with the reflection of the trees mirroring Lake Louisa; listening to the birds awakening to a new day, serene and peaceful. Views of a Bass Boat heading out for a morning catch or jet skiers out for a morning run catch your eye! Evenings wind down in the colossal Jacuzzi, overlooking the Lake with colors of the Sunset “Dancing and Reflecting” as they fade into night and Disney Fireworks spark the sky. The land has been surveyed and is FEMA Certified. OWNER FINANCING available. Possibilities are endless and may include: Buildable land for a Family Compound with ATV trails; Multiple Homesites; Retreat usage; Wakeboard Camp/School; Expansive area for Equestrian living, or even perfect for a Seaplane owner. You must see this property to Experience it! Please call to schedule your Private Tour today!
- MLS® #G5006534
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewZoned for Horses, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
- Address10412 Shadow Oak Trl
- SubdivisionMonte Vista Park Farms 07-23-26
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesStilt Home
- Days on Market443
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 11:30am EST.