Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11306 Bay Lake Rd, Groveland
LOOKING FOR A MASSIVE PIECE OF PROPERTY with endless possibilities, starting with a 3,144 Sf home? Central Florida rural land with a main home a multitude of balconies and porches all overlooking the 40 acre lake. Fishing and endless watersports are all here on your private lake. Jump on your boat or kayak and explore the entire shoreline. As this has SO many uses, you can have it as a family compound, a corporate retreat, or simply have your everyday vacation get away within your fence boundaries! There are 4 remodeled park model cabins, fully furnished for extended family, guests, or rentals! Huge workshops, garages and barns for your hobbies or work equipment! owner or manager. There is a detached pavilion and building under air with fireplace, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, large wrap around bar and loft. Perfect for dance floor and music Make your own karaoke night! Want to focus on or incorporate Equestrian? There are stables, multiple barns, tack and feed rooms, pastures, plus a lighted riding area with spectator deck. Over 100 acres of trails, wooded areas and cleared land to explore. Hunting, fishing, ATV riding, water sports and even paintball are some of the other possibilities. This location is within an hour of downtown Orlando, Disney attractions, the Orlando International airport and only 20 min to movie theaters/restaurant shopping locations and hotels,plus major grocery store within 15 minutes. Call for additional details, watch the video for drone and interior views!
- MLS® #G5006935
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,217
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages3
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description100 to less than 200
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address11306 Bay Lake Rd
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market351
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.