Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18801 Ranch Club Blvd, Groveland
NEED AN APARTMENT for extended family? 5 ACRES? GATED COMMUNITY? This home has every box of what you need checked off! Starting with the fantastic location close to Turnpike entrances and all major road for an easy commute, this home is located on 5 acres in a gated community that is equestrian friendly and has access to the upper chain of lakes w/community boat ramp/dock!GORGEOUS custom home w/no detail forgotten.The kitchen is beautiful, tons of granite including all counters,raised breakfast bar,stainless steel appliances including ice maker,huge walk-in pantry and even a wine cellar/bar area.As it opens to the dining area and family room,which opens to the covered lanai overlooking the pool/spa area as well as seating area around the fire pit, this is an amazing home for large, extended family or tons of entertaining! Downstairs is the huge master suite,two walk-in closets,dual vanities,classic soaking garden tub and large walk-in shower w/dual heads.Formal living room can also be a formal dining room, office/den has French doors and closet can also be 6th bedroom. Upstairs is a loft area, perfect for desk space, as well as a HUGE game room behind double doors. Remainder of bedrooms upstairs.The in-law actually has its own separate entrance, same standards as the rest of the home.Full kitchen and bath,16x12 bedroom and 19x12 living room. 3 car garage, fenced for horses plus riding arena,long pavered driveway with plenty of open space for parking.Builder's own home! Please see the interior/drone video.
- MLS® #G5007981
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,786
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane
- FeaturesGated Community, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Horses Allowed, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address18801 Ranch Club Blvd
- SubdivisionRanch Club Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- Days on Market449
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 4:45pm EST.