Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1801 Forest Glen Dr, Fruitland Park
Beautiful custom 4/2 home in the sought after community of The Glen. Inviting open plan with kitchen overlooking great room area. Great room has stereo surround sound. 20'' neutral tile adds to the appeal. Kitchen boasts a center work island and 2 sinks. 2 spacious pantries. New garbage disposal 2017. Warm wood cabinetry and stylish stainless appliances. Flanking the entrance is a formal dining room and formal living area. Large Master offers wood laminate flooring only 5 years old & 2 walk in closets. Master bath has dual vanities and a luxurious garden tub. Walk in shower and private commode area. Indoor laundry room. 2 car garage. 2 guest rooms with beautiful wood laminate flooring and large closets for plenty of storage. Tranquil pool area that receives full sun throughout the entire day! Screened cage. Solar heating to extend the swimming season and surround sound makes this a fantastic entertainment area!. Energy efficient windows and sliding doors installed 5 years ago. The property backs up to a conservation area creating complete privacy for a lifetime! Join The Glen community to enjoy living in a peaceful, safe, family neighborhood. 10 minutes to The Villages, shopping and every convenience. 50 minutes to Orlando. 1 hour to Tampa. Call Sherry to schedule an appointment to see your next home!
- MLS® #G5008611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,103
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingCommon, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Solar Heat, Tile, Solar Power Pump
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market179
- Address1801 Forest Glen Dr
- AreaFruitland Park
- SubdivisionThe Glen
- CityFruitland Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34731
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFruitland Park Elem
- MiddleCarver Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeFoxfire Realty
Listing information courtesy of Foxfire Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 9:29am EST.