Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 W Oak St, Apopka
Priced Way BELOW appraised value! Don't let this one get past you! UPGRADES GALORE!! This immaculate custom home in an established neighborhood with a split floor plan and upstairs guest suite with large game room is waiting for you. What game will your family play first? The spacious outdoor kitchen and open back yard make it easy to entertain! Did you see the triple sliding pocket door leading from the living room to the outdoor kitchen? Your new kitchen boasts beautiful quartz countertops, solid wood cabinets, KitchenAid appliances and a gas cooktop! Your gorgeous outdoor kitchen is covered and showcases a beautiful cypress ceiling and Lion Grill appliances. The garage is your new mancave with epoxy floors and double insulated garage doors and room for two cars or your favorite toys! The roof has 50 year shingles and some parts are metal to give you piece of mind for a very long time. Call your favorite Realtor now, so you don't miss out!
- MLS® #G5008845
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,510
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Gas
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address18 W Oak St
- SubdivisionDavis & Mitchells Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- Days on Market287
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.