Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5729 Crestview Dr, Lady Lake
STUNNING 4/3 HOME... 18 hole Gated Golf Course Community and Country Club. SELLER TO PROVIDE HOME WARRANTY! FAB tennis courts, on shores of 7 Mile Lake Griffin with Community marina and docks with CHAIN OF LAKES ACCESS. Mature landscaping, solar ground lighting and gardens on this stunning 0.61 acre lot located in Grandview, park like with Fairways to the East and West. Views and breezes coming off Lake Griffin welcome you. Home is WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE with wide doorways. Casual elegant design to appreciate, open foyer, living room, dining room and gallery with polished 24x24 Travertine floors. French cut Travertine flooring in kitchen, family room, laundry and porch. Trompe l' oeil fine art ceilings by Dale Henry and professional art lighting. Formal living room takes you through french doors to screened porch with wonderful views of gardens and action on the #1 Green. Triple pocket sliding glass doors lead you back inside family room with 13' window with fabulous views. Grande fireplace. 400 bottle capacity wine cellar and 55'' Samsung theater screen. Kitchen offers GE Monogram appliances, 7ft coffee bar with built in Borsch coffee maker, electrified movable island with warming drawer and granite. 2 NEW Trane AC units 09/2017. NEW ROOF IN 2018 (GAF Timberline architectural). Swimming Pool, Country Club, Golfing, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, etc can only be used by purchasing a Social or Golfing Membership. New Owners are required to do Orientation. SEE TO BE SPOILED ON THE BEST!
- MLS® #G5009744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,168
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Gentle Sloping, Hilly, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market72
- Address5729 Crestview Dr
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills Unit 1
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVillages Elem of Lady Lake
- MiddleCarver Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeMorris Realty And Investments
Listing information courtesy of Morris Realty And Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 6:30am EST.