Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9409 San Miguel, Howey In The Hills
MISSION INN RESORT- COUNTRY CLUB LIFESTYLE - LAS COLINAS GATED GOLF COMMUNITY. Stunning custom built 3/2/2 1/2 car Spanish Mediterranean tile roof home with professional designer touches, majestic panoramic views of fairway & greenbelt will take your breath away! Features: Open floorplan, Roman columns, 12' tray ceilings with crown molding, surround sound, designer drapes, freshly painted interior, ceramic tile floors throughout, ornate gas fireplace in living room, mahogany leaded glass front door, designer light fixtures, whole house water filtration system & gutters. Patio: Offers spectacular views, screened-in with Roman Columns & pavers. Stunning gourmet kitchen: granite countertops, cream with coffee glazed cabinets, GE Profile series appliances, cabinet covered refrigerator, gas stove, granite island designed as a piece of furniture, breakfast bar spacious enough for 5 bar stools & breakfast nook with large mitered glass window. Master bedroom: two California style walk-in closets & tray ceilings with designer lighting. Master bath: cream with coffee glazed cabinets, granite counter tops, separate double sinks, tiled shower & garden tub. Enjoy the tranquil setting & activities. Mission Inn Resort membership is required. Resort amenities: (2) 18-hole championship award winning golf courses, (3) restaurants, tennis, skeet shooting, full service spa, workout facilities, & marina on Lake Harris. 45 min to Orlando. SPECIAL OFFER: 1/2 off of member initiation fee.
- MLS® #G5010996
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,090
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market226
- Address9409 San Miguel
- AreaHowey In The Hills
- SubdivisionLas Colinas Ph Ii
- CityHowey In The Hills
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34737
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeMission Inn Real Estate, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Mission Inn Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.