Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21341 Marsh View Ct, Clermont
GORGEOUS, CUSTOM, one owner home on 2.75 acres in Clermont!Walking in,you see all the way through the huge foyer and family room to the screened rear porch to the rear conservation area!The kitchen is absolutely amazing w/all granite counters,center island w/wine refrigerator,tons of French Provincial style cabinets,some w/glass fronts!Built-in ovens,cooktop w/designer hood,plus a large pantry. Breakfast bar PLUS eat-in kitchen area for casual meals or beautiful formal dining room w/coffered ceilings for larger meals! The family room, kitchen and eat-in area all have the views through the extended screen porch,where you will spend a lot of time reading,relaxing,or make it an extension of the inside w/all the disappearing sliding glass doors. The large master suite has a tray ceiling,has dual walk-in closets w/closet systems,a huge master bathroom w/jetted,soaking garden tub, walk around, corner shower w/dual shower heads,dual vanities and plenty of cabinetry.Other downstairs bedrooms are large w/plenty of closet space,one even has access to the screened porch! Den/office is huge, has elegant touches.Off the kitchen is also a complete wet bar with a wine refrigerator!Upstairs is a completely separate living area if needed for extended family!Large room has a wet bar, can be an eating area,or game room.Full bathroom and even a full bedroom or use it as a media room, game room-the possibilities are endless.Amazingly maintained, fabulous location. Please visit interior/drone video then come make appt to see!
- MLS® #G5011124
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,663
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address21341 Marsh View Ct
- SubdivisionArrowtree Reserve
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Days on Market207
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.