Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13315 Daffodil Way, Astatula
WINNING COMBINATION for the buyer who is looking for a LARGE FAMILY HOME or HOME BUSINESS! This home features six bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with one bedroom on the first floor perfect for guests or in laws. The enclosed garage with laminate flooring and French doors could be a perfect space for a home business or large game room. The kitchen with a breakfast area and breakfast bar opens to the family room and a separate sun room that opens to the covered back porch area. As you enter the foyer with a decorative tile you will see the formal living and dining area to the left. The upstairs has the master bedroom with a large walk in closet. The master bath features double sinks, a garden tub, linen closet and another large walk in closet. There is a loft upstairs which would make a great t.v. room or study. There are four more bedrooms perfect for a growing family or could be used for other needs. You will be impressed with the detached 3 car, 24 X 31 garage, there is also additional parking on the concrete driveway outside. The home is fenced on 3 sides with chain link fencing and a concrete base painted to match the house color. ROOF was replaced in 2018, SECURITY SYSTEM, and NEWER AC. Bring you family to see this home TODAY!
- MLS® #G5011208
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market92
- Address13315 Daffodil Way
- SubdivisionRose Hollow
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34705
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.