Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16823 Rockwell Heights Ln, Clermont
Quiet Community close to the new Turnpike entrance sits this friendly 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home on a Cul-de-sac street. Enter the front door to a Warm inviting entrance, including high ceilings and laminate wood floors. 2 good size Bedrooms sit to your right that share their own single full bathroom. To your left upon entering is a dining room to gather the family around,which is attached to the Kitchen with solid surface counter tops. The home has an open floor plan, which flows directly to the outside pool deck through 1 of 3 siding glass doors. After admiring the large Great room and dinette, head to the west side of the home to enjoy the Master Suite, together with dual sinks, walk in closet, and large shower. The pool is plumbed for solar, spa, and heater.
- MLS® #G5012972
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,552
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Sweep, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market59
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address16823 Rockwell Heights Ln
- SubdivisionPalisades Phase 1
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeOptima One Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Optima One Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.