Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20910 S Buckhill Rd, Clermont
Feel the freedom that 7.75 +/- acres brings. From the moment you arrive every aspect of this private and picturesque pool home is designed to set your heart free. Pass by your private pond as you drive down the fence and tree-lined carriageway. Step through the front door and you are greeted by a large and open living space infused with natural light and an airy feeling that you won’t find in the city. From the modern kitchen, you can look out the large three-pane frameless window to the private pool enclosure with spa and wooded backdrop. The elegant home is only part of the allure of this one of a kind property. The real fun begins when you head out on the fenced property to find a well-designed horse barn and workshop. It’s time to grab the reins of your dream home so call today to schedule your private showing! *Added Bonus – 1-year home warranty included!
- MLS® #G5013216
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,429
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Gentle Sloping, Flood Insurance Required, Flag Lot, Conservation Area, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Hilly, Conservation, Wooded View, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, French Doors, Satellite Dish, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address20910 S Buckhill Rd
- SubdivisionHighland Pines
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market89
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.