Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5211 Dora Dr, Mount Dora
Incredible Lakefront Mediterranean Home in Mount Dora. This beautiful home sits on 1.8 acres. Huge picture windows staring out onto Lake Ola, which just so happens to be one of the cleanest spring fed lakes in Florida. All granite counter tops with hardwood cabinets. Kitchenaid and Thermador appliances. Enjoy your mornings and evenings on the fully functioning dock, lanai, or in the huge Master wing. You will enter the estate on a winding paved driveway and pull into a spacious and finished 3 car garage. Relax by the infinity edge pool under a huge oak. The views throughout the entire house are breathtaking. The sunrises and sunsets are simply stunning.
- MLS® #G5013715
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,938
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Beach - Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Tile, Infinity, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market408
- Address5211 Dora Dr
- AreaMount Dora
- CityMount Dora
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32757
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeTouchstone Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Touchstone Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.