Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1013 Everest St, Clermont
Deering floor plan, 3/2, 2+ car garage, NEW roof 2016, NEW AC 2018, NEW wireless alarm system, NEW irrigation box, designer colors & immaculately maintained Levitt & Sons’ home (move in ready). Walk up the sidewalk, paver block driveway, enter the tile foyer & see the mature landscaping in the backyard/unique plants & cactus. Living room has sliding patio doors to the screened lanai/tile floor & totally under roof. Dining rm also has plush carpet & decorator chandelier. Kitchen has 42” cabinets, 18” tile, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances, corner pantry & gas appliances. LG Master bedrm has double walk-in closets, M bath has double vanities, private commode, garden tub & separate shower. 2nd bedroom is carpeted & 3rd bedrm is engineered wood, great for an office, with Jack & Jill bath. Inside laundry/w/d & enlarged garage/utility sink, work bench space & extra storage. Family rm off kitchen is enlarged & has patio doors to lanai. Community amenities incl. a 28,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, indoor/outdoor pools/gazebo, 8 lit clay tennis courts, fitness center/saunas, aerobics, dancing, Ping-Pong, billiards, shuffleboard, computers, ballroom, baseball field, cards, crafts, 19th hole/lg. screen t.v. & book/movie library & too many activities/clubs to mention. HOA incl. clubhouse amenities, manned security gate, basic cable & all yard maintenance. Great location, near turnpike, shopping, restaurants, hospital, biking, banking, community college, NTC, & many lakes great for fishing. Some furniture available.
- MLS® #G5014217
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,111
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
- Address1013 Everest St
- SubdivisionSummit Greens
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market58
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.