Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21848 Dairy Rd, Eustis
Wonderful LAKEFRONT Home located near Orlando via the 429 Expressway/Wekiva Parkway, SR 44 to Sanford and the Beaches. Enjoy peaceful, modern country living in this refined ranch home located on beautiful LAKE SENECA featuring a 2 CAR GARAGE w/ WORKSHOP; NEW ROOF (12/2018) & NEW WINDOWS. This updated home sits high & dry on a LEVEL 2.73 ACRE LAKEFRONT LOT with gated entrance. A flowing creek, pavered walkways and courtyard welcome you into the warm inviting interior of this 3 bedroom home with 3 modern baths and beautiful country kitchen. Porcelain wood-look tile graces the floors throughout-no carpet! The kitchen is open and central to all. It boasts an abundance of solid wood cabinets, gorgeous granite, double ovens, cooktop, an apron sink & breakfast bar adjoining the living room. The family room is large enough to accommodate both living and play space with room for the piano or pool table. This room features a gas fireplace and french doors open to the screened lanai with vaulted tongue & groove ceiling. The owners' suite is spacious enough, has a sitting area overlooking the lake and spa bath complete with shower stall, footed tub, double vanities and walk-in closet. Nearly every room overlooks the lake and beautiful natural grounds. Down at the lake is a dock with covered boat lift. This is truly a special home and so perfect for those desiring peaceful, lakefront living convenient to shopping, dining, golf and historic downtowns of Eustis & Mount Dora.
- MLS® #G5014442
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,297
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Zoning Permits Horses, Street Unpaved, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address21848 Dairy Rd
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market124
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.