Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36751 N County Road 44a, Eustis
Lakefront home with Guest Home!! Luxurious energy efficient Platinum Green Home on 5 acres overlooking spring fed Lake Eldorado. Great fishing, swimming and boating lake! Panoramic sunrise views overlook lakefront! Architectural ingenuity shows in this colonial, contemporary desing. Self cleaning glass features panoramic views of lake from upper and lower balconies and living area! Entering home through double glazed doors from porte coche you will see beautiful close laid tile and Bamboo engineered stranded flooring in office, and upstairs Open concept kitchen with granite countertops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Living room is accented with an electric fireplace. Downstairs features large office/den. Winding spiral staircase leads to upstairs living area and 4 bedrooms and baths! Master suite has his and hers closets, floating vanities, oversized showers, free standing bath tub and much more! Guest home, built in 2007, has open concept with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Rental Value of $17,700 per year! Attached to home is a 4 car garage wit another detached garage large enough to house 8 or more car/boats etc! Even a workshop! This is one of the few Platinum Green Homes in the State of Florida. Efficiency Plus!!!
- MLS® #G5014930
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,256
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Siding, SIP (Structurally Insulated Panel), Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market319
- Address36751 N County Road 44a
- SubdivisionEldorado Groves Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorBamboo, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEustis Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeAtkins Realty Of Lake County
Listing information courtesy of Atkins Realty Of Lake County.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.