Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
751 Valleyway Dr, Apopka
5-BED, 3-BATH "FORMER MODEL" POOL HOME IN OAK HILL RESERVE, APOPKA, FL 32712. Freshly painted and move-in ready. Available for a quick closing. This Ryland home includes a chef's kitchen with 42" solid cherry cabinets w/crown molding, convection oven, prep island, GE Profile stainless appliances, large closet pantry, a custom cherry wood dinette window bench w/storage overlooking the pool. The huge 1st floor Master Suite also includes room for a sitting area & direct pool access. With a large walk-in closet, the Master Bath features an oval soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks w/makeup station, custom wall tile & a glass block window. The oversized Family Room has 12' glass sliders leading to the custom pool with a raised spa, waterfall spillover, step out, lights, tile accents, safety fence, large 8’x34’ covered lanai & a massive 25’x37’ pool deck which is perfect for entertaining. Addl features: 3-bedrooms upstairs, oversized bonus room & full private bath. The first floor also includes a den/office with a French door that could also be used as a 5th bedroom. Enjoy the beautiful maple wood flooring throughout the downstairs, pre-wiring for surround sound inside & out w/speakers, system, security system, custom valances & custom paint throughout, water filtration system, 12x12 paver deck w/fire pit, added insulation in attic to save on utility bills, oversized 3-car garage, queen palms, gorgeous magnolias & oaks & much more. Visit the full virtual tour online & call to schedule a personal showing.
- MLS® #G5015095
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,042
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market10
- Address751 Valleyway Dr
- SubdivisionOak Hill Reserve Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRock Springs Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rock Springs Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.