Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4344 Antietam Creek Trl, Leesburg
Gorgeous conservation view behind this move-in ready home, vacant & quick close. Near front of community/mature landscaping & lg screened lanai. Enter through the beautiful etched front door & view the welcoming dining room/wood floor & the formal living room/patio doors to the large screened lanai. Open & upgraded kitchen/42” wood cabinets, tile floor, unique granite counter-top/back splash, newer stainless appliances, closet pantry & under/over cabinet lighting. Family room off kitchen is great for t.v. or entertaining. Master bedrm is carpeted/large master bath/lg shower, double vanities & garden tub. 2nd bedrm is carpeted & next to guest bath. Office/den/wood floor could also be a great 3rd bedrm. Extras incl: no rear neighbors, 9’ ceilings, new AC in 2014 (space saver in garage ceiling), 2 car garage, interior laundry rm/W/D. This is a gated senior golf community/too many club & activities to mention. Resort style amenities incl: high-speed internet, WIFI, manned security gate, basic lawn care, 2 heated swimming pools, hot tub, fitness center/nautilus equipment & cardio equipment, lighted tennis & pickleball courts, ballrm/stage & dance floor, free movie theater, restaurant & pub, low HOA dues, safe & very friendly. Community is golf cart & pet friendly/driving range, putting green & within min. of a free boat ramp on the 15,000 acres Lake Harris chain of 9 connected lakes. Why build when all your extras are incl on this premium lot? Seller will pay golf course bond of $1615. with a full price offer!
- MLS® #G5015175
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,426
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
- Address4344 Antietam Creek Trl
- SubdivisionArlington Ridge
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market356
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.