Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12832 Magnolia Pointe Blvd, Clermont
Located in the 24/7 Guard Gated Magnolia Pointe neighborhood this is truly a move in ready home. Located behind the second security gate this home offers the privacy and security you are looking for. Four bedrooms and four full baths and lots of family space including a private family room behind the main family room. Nearby access to a bedroom and full bath offer some additional living possibilities. Start your day in the Gourmet's Kitchen that features two ovens,induction cook top, pot filler and built in refrigerator. The Master Bedroom opens to the Lanai and Spa, all heated so you can enjoy both all the time, anytime. A huge Master walk in closet with built ins offers more that enough room for your daily needs. Large open family room opens to the kitchen and Dinette so the chef is never far away from all the action. Three more bedrooms and three full baths round out the living areas of this home. Solid wood entry doors welcome you home and a three car garage with storage racking to keep your cars and a few toys! The home is equipped with a Central Vacuum system, has a new roof, new paint and has been meticulously cared for...just move in!
- MLS® #G5015361
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,773
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeDave Ellis Realty, Llc
- Address12832 Magnolia Pointe Blvd
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Dave Ellis Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.