Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36210 E Lake Seneca Rd, Eustis
Recent price improvement…owner motivated! This comfortable home is conveniently located only minutes from shopping, the famous Mount Dora festivals and the newly completed 429 giving you easy access to all of Orlando. Upon walking thru the front door of this custom built 2400+sq ft home, you are greeted by an open living space with a wood burning fireplace surrounded by custom built-ins, French doors which open onto a large screened lanai and an upgraded kitchen complete with 42” cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless appliances. This home boasts 3 bedrooms (2 of which are master suites) and 3 full baths with tiled showers and corian counter tops. As a bonus, this home includes an additional flex space over the garage to accommodate a variety of uses and an inside utility room. Stepping outside, you will find a fully fenced 1.5 acre property that includes multiple structures including sheds, a barn and fully functioning chicken coups with eggs for your morning breakfast. Get ready to enjoy modern living in this beautiful rural setting. Welcome Home.
- MLS® #G5015379
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,457
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market111
- Address36210 E Lake Seneca Rd
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySeminole Springs. Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Camelot Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.