Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11900 Burton St, Clermont
5 bedroom, 4 and a half bathroom home, over 4200 sq. ft. of living space. Oversized corner lot, In-law suit/apartment, pool, pavered firepit, lake access to Lake Minnehaha & new roof!! 4 car garage & circular driveway. Main home has a wrap around porch with a tongue and groove wood ceiling & watering system for hanging plants. Foyer area with a living room & dining room on either side. The Gourmet kitchen has plenty of cabinet storage, a large walk in pantry and an oversized granite island. Also has eat-in space, a double oven, flat range and range hood. Off of the kitchen is a large family room with vaulted ceilings. The Master bedroom downstairs has large master bathroom, walk in shower, garden tub and large walk-in closet. Second bedroom on ground floor, with own en-suite, private entrance & screened-in porch. Upstairs is an additional 2 bedrooms, loft, full bathroom, large bonus room, and 2 flex spaces. Second floor has 2 separate balconies, with the rear balcony having views of Lake Minnehaha. There is a breezeway connecting the main home to the oversized detached garage. Above the garage is a full sized apartment with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and balcony. Screened in salt water pool, large covered area with tongue and grove wood ceilings & plenty of additional deck space for entertaining. Outside of the screened lanai is a stone fire pit with seating and a nice open area. Low HOA and lake access. Community private dock and gated area on Lake Minnehaha.
- MLS® #G5015392
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,521
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesDock, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorCement Siding, Metal Frame, Metal, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address11900 Burton St
- SubdivisionCashwell Minnehaha Shores
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market87
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.