Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10244 Mason Loop, Clermont
Welcome to your beautiful, open concept, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home at Highland Groves! Open the front door and be greeted by the formal dining and living room under a vaulted ceiling. Step through the archway into the large kitchen with enormous center island with breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining. Kick off your shoes and relax in the family room with tall tray ceilings, or hangout in the screened-in patio and enjoy the beautiful breeze. The oversized garage has plenty of space for a workshop and the insulated garage door makes it very comfortable to work in, and don’t forget to wash your hands in the utility sink before you come back in! Long day? The split floor plan offers you a retreat into your massive master suite with double walk-in closets and take a hot soak in the garden tub. The spacious second and third bedrooms are great for the family and friends to have some privacy, or a home office that feels open and light. This corner lot home is move-in-ready with a newer roof, but also provides you some room to really make it your own! Come check it out!
- MLS® #G5015431
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,067
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
- Address10244 Mason Loop
- SubdivisionHighland Groves Ph I Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.