Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2729 Brook Hollow Rd, Clermont
DON'T MISS OUT on the opportunity to own this spacious 1648sf, 3 bed/2 bath home in the highly sought after gated community of Weston Hills. No need to worry about roof, since it was replaced April 2018; AC exterior unit replaced in 2010; Appliances replaced in 2010; newly painted garage floor. The home has smart switches in most of the rooms, to make this a "smart house" from the palm of your hand or voice command. Kitchen and baths have real wood cabinets and SOLID SURFACE counter tops, kitchen also has great looking composite double sink. Screed-in patio overlooks spacious back yard, where you can enjoy grilling out, gardening and enough room for a pool. Weston Hills resort style amenities include two community pools, a splash pad, tennis court, sand volleyball, playground, basketball court, picnic area and club house. This is a quiet neighborhood that's just minutes from all Orlando theme parks, shopping, airports, beaches & downtown Orlando.
- MLS® #G5015432
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,648
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address2729 Brook Hollow Rd
- SubdivisionWeston Hills Phase I
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Plus Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Plus Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 8:44pm EDT.