Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2136 Eagles Rest Dr, Apopka
Stunning home ready to move in! Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a newer pool and fenced yard. This home has so much to offer. When you pull up to this freshly painted home you will see mature tress and lush landscaping. Large wood French front doors when you walk into this spacious open floor plan. Formal living room to the left and Formal dinning room to the right. Beautiful columns, crown molding and wainscoting. Office or possible 4th bedroom with wet bar in it. Living room has real hard wood floors and a wood burning fire place that is open to the kitchen and eat in nook area. New appliances, double cooking oven, Chicago subway tile back splash, pantry and granite counter tops. Split floor plan the master bedroom has double doors, shower with separate garden tub. New carpet in all the bedrooms. Pool bathroom that leads to a large covered area for entertaining and large pool and screened lanai. Pool was put in 2016, would be willing to leave the fire pit. Large side yard with no rear neighbors and very low HOA.
- MLS® #G5015470
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,539
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address2136 Eagles Rest Dr
- SubdivisionEagles Rest Ph 02b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.