Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12004 Lakeshore Dr, Clermont
PHENOMENAL SUNSETS across Lake Minnehaha,part of the Clermont Chain of Lakes!This custom 2nd owner home has been extremely well built, and has a fantastic floor plan.The brick steps leading from the circular drive bring you to the rocking chair front porch into the home and 2 story foyer then the massive living room.Brick fireplace on one wall, plus a massive, custom (NEW) built in entertainment center w/room for huge TV.New bar area w/wine refrigerator,custom cabinets and a gorgeous piece of granite that is also used as accent piece on island in the kitchen.Dinette overlooks the rear yard and pool, the kitchen has a ton of custom cabinets,granite counters,pantry,stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.Formal dining room with pretty lake views.The office has brand new built-in cabinetry system-just imagine working from home and looking at the lake every day! MASSIVE master bedroom has closet system in the walk-in, huge master bathroom w/dual sinks,soaking tub and shower w/new frosted door entry. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms that share a balcony overlooking the lake, plus an en-suite bedroom and a HUGE 30x14 5th bedroom w/tons of closets- OR use this room for a media room,game/2nd family room.Enjoy summer days in the screened pool/spa!Great entertaining space on the pavered porch.3 car attached and 1.5 car detached garages,circular drive, allgreat for those big parties. New roof in 2017 & new AC in 2018. PLEASE watch the interior/drone video then make your appointment to come see this gorgeous home.
- MLS® #G5015551
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,097
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Gentle Sloping, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address12004 Lakeshore Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Electric
- Days on Market383
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.