Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13238 Park Ave, Astatula
WOOOWW!! JUST WOOOWWW!! Here you have it a amazing pool home sitting on just under one acre of property with most of it fenced for the furry friends or area for the little ones to run. This home is in a great area of town with a park right across the street from the property. You have a great out front porch area for some new rocking chairs to watch the neighbors go by or just sit and read a book. The back pool area has a large covered patio area just beside the pool accessed by sliding doors from the family room. This home has so much space inside for you to just all spread out in different areas. There is a amazing built in wood burning fireplace that has spots for your TV equipment to slide right into the brick to hide the wires. The kitchen has ample cabinet space and lots of room to have a assistant in the same space helping you prepare for the family outing poolside. There is a over sized garage to fit all the lawn equipment and still have room for the cars and some storage. There is also a over sized drive area for the storage of the RV, water toys, or other vehicles. Bring us a offer we are hoping to sell this one on the first showing.
- MLS® #G5015565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,642
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Park View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market16
- Address13238 Park Ave
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34705
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Style Management, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Southern Style Management, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:29am EDT.