Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12849 Magnolia Pointe Blvd, Clermont
Welcome to this stately 5 bed 3.5 bath luxury pool home directly on Johns Lake, offering sweeping lake views from nearly every room in the house! Fully screened salt water pool and spa with spacious deck, all overlooking the lake and large backyard. The grand foyer with a spiraling staircase leading up to the second floor. Inside you’ll find arched entryways, decorative niches, crown molding, new flooring, new front doors, newly painted and new light fixtures. Formal living room with soaring ceilings and windows bringing natural sunshine and gorgeous sunsets overlooking the pool and lake, with double sided fireplace offering year round enjoyment. The other side of the fireplace is a den/office with built-in bookshelf. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, prep-island, gas range and eat-in bar. The kitchen opens to the family room with built-ins, fireplace and nearby bar with wine fridge and cabinets. The first floor master suite features tray ceilings, lake views and opens to the pool and spa. The master bath features over sized walk-in shower, split vanity and soaking tub. The home theater is perfectly sized for the most cinematic movie experience possible! For your fur baby there is a dog run and underground fence. Located in the guard gated community Magnolia Pointe Estates with easy access to Florida’s Turnpike, SR-408, Downtown Orlando and Disney area attractions. Call now to schedule your private showing!
- MLS® #G5016008
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,985
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address12849 Magnolia Pointe Blvd
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market17
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.