Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6647 Greengrove Blvd, Clermont
Welcome to the peace and tranquility of 6647 Greengrove Blvd! Upon entering this GATED community, you will feel calm and relaxed as you gaze over acres of untouched meadows. Pull in to the long driveway, and feel the weight of the fast-paced world leave you. This very spacious home has bountiful natural sunlight coming through many windows, giving an open airy atmosphere. Large entry with a den/sitting room to the right, then passing the formal dining room, leading to the very large kitchen with dinette and breakfast bar, and then the living room, this open plan is perfect for the family to spread out. The master suite offers his/her walk-in closets, large garden tub, and large walk-in shower, and the other 3 bedrooms are located on the other side of the home. Only 40 minutes from the gates to Disney World, and just 15 minutes to shops and restaurants, you can leave the hustle and bustle behind, yet be close enough to jump right in again!! Come and enjoy elegant country living. Schedule a showing today!!
- MLS® #G5016137
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,308
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeMicki Blackburn Realty, Inc
- Address6647 Greengrove Blvd
- SubdivisionGreengrove Estates Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesOther, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market54
Listing information courtesy of Micki Blackburn Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:14am EDT.