Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
243 Lake Ella Rd, Fruitland Park
This beautiful 4-bedroom/2-bath pool home is a must see! Its sits back from the road on 5.5 acres which are fully fenced and gated. The property features a barn with a workshop and stables, and the property is zoned for horses. The main home features a great layout and includes a large 4th bedroom room which could be used as additional living or office space and it has a private entrance. There is a beautiful family room that has Berber carpet, a wood burning fireplace and a door that leads to a deck overlooking the beautiful property. The kitchen is nicely sized with rows of beautiful cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast nook. A nearby laundry room gives you extra storage space. The master suite is spacious and has his/hers closets and an adjoining bath with a walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms and a guest bath are located on the opposite side of the home for privacy. Splash into the beautiful private pool or host a cook-out on the deck under the screened lanai. The possibilities are endless in this beautiful home. A 3 -stall barn and pond add to the feeling of this quiet country home, while the close proximity of fantastic shopping and dining options offers so much convenience. Don’t miss your opportunity to call this beautiful location your new home!
- MLS® #G5016456
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,314
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Private, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market40
- Address243 Lake Ella Rd
- AreaFruitland Park
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CityFruitland Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34731
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVillages Elem of Lady Lake
- MiddleCarver Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeKw Realty Elite Partners Iv
Listing information courtesy of Kw Realty Elite Partners Iv.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.