Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12421 Sullivan Rd, Clermont
WOW! One of a kind private and secluded authentic Tuscan Estate on 8.28 acres with no HOA AND BEAUTIFUL WATERVIEWS/SUNSETS TO THE REAR. Easily accessible just minutes from turnpike and all amenities! This unique and stunning custom home is currently used as a hobby equestrian farm but possibilities are endless! It is a custom built home with 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, (main house is 4 bed 3.5 bath, pool house is 1 bed 1 bath and barn has 1 bed and 1 bath) gourmet chef’s kitchen, office and open upstairs den, stunning infinity pool, spa, 2 large pergolas and 3 courtyards , each with fountains/ water structure. OUTDOOR LIVING at its best! block/stucco barn with matching barrel tile roof has 3 large stalls, air conditioned feed and tack room, a large bedroom and bathroom. The is another 2 stall barn on property, several other wood structures/barns for farm animals and a clay dressage size arena. Possibilities are endless with this property….Bed and Breakfast, Air B& B, Wedding & Event Venue, rent the barn separate, convert the barn into another home! Possible land split - (must check with correct offices to confirm these options are allowed) Property is fenced,and has rolling elevations ranging up to 70ft. Security gated and cannot be seen from the road ensuring total privacy in beautiful Clermont. Approx 30 mins to Disney & 40 mins to Orlando & Ocala.
- MLS® #G5016548
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,001
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market301
- Address12421 Sullivan Rd
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeWheatley Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Wheatley Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.