Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 E 3rd Ave, Mount Dora
PRICE DROP!!!! RARE FIND! Welcome to this beautiful home that's not close to downtown Mount Dora, it IS the historic district downtown Mount Dora! This home supports a lot of character. It's one of the few Florida homes with a basement. The basement contains the 4th bedroom and a 2nd kitchen that can be used as an in-law suite or a rental with it's own separate entrance. There's even a bomb shelter that can be used for extra storage. The home has a brand new fence and a huge 3 car detached garage. It also features a screened in enclosure complete with a hot tub! There's plenty of room for toys! You're on a corner lot that's almost a half an acre and NO HOA! Enjoy the beautiful real hard wood floors and the gorgeous large front porch good for an evening glass of wine or just looking out during one of Mount Dora's many festivals and events. The home is priced well below RPR value. Come check it out and see for yourself!
- MLS® #G5017551
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,160
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market275
- Address304 E 3rd Ave
- AreaMount Dora
- SubdivisionHough Rep W 01/2 Lt 12
- CityMount Dora
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32757
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesSplit Level
- ElementaryTriangle Elem
- MiddleMount Dora Middle
- HighMount Dora High
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.