Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3019 Isola Bella Blvd, Mount Dora
PRICED TO SELL!!! Unique Layout! This home is a MUST SEE!! Located in the highly sought after gated community, Loch Leven. As you enter the front doors, you are greeted by the gorgeous pool with an expansive pool deck; a wonderful area for entertaining guests. The pool house has a wet bar, a murphy bed and full bathroom. There is a surround sound system throughout entire house and pool deck. In the main living quarters, there are high ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors and tile throughout all common areas with plenty of natural light flow throughout the home's open, airy layout. The gourmet kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its stainless steel appliances, granite counters, marble center island with seating and a breakfast nook. It flows into the Family Room, making it perfect for engaging with guests while cooking. There is also a Butlers Pantry with wine fridge. The divine master suite presents wood flooring, double tray ceilings, french doors leading out to the pool, an oversized walk in closet and an opulent ensuite bath with a soaking tub and separate glass shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have a jack and jill bathroom. Other special highlights include two charming wood fireplaces, a mudroom and an oversized bonus room upstairs with full bath and closet. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #G5017801
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,589
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Storage, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Pro
- Address3019 Isola Bella Blvd
- AreaMount Dora
- SubdivisionLoch Leven
- CityMount Dora
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32757
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market159
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:14pm EDT.