Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3843 Beacon Ridge Way, Clermont
JUST REDUCED! Welcome to your beautiful pool home in the gated community of Legend’s. When you first enter the home through the glass door, you are drawn to the living room with oversized windows showcasing the sparkling lap pool. Look up towards the high ceiling and you can imagine all the things that you can display on the plant shelves above. The arches in the formal dining room make it seem separate, but it feels so wide open. Follow the hallway to the kitchen where it spills into the family room and all the windows overlook the glistening pool. There is a separate dining area in the kitchen, a breakfast bar and the sliding doors lead to the pool deck. The pool is over 30 feet long and is perfect for doing laps. The backyard offers so much shade from the mature trees and there’s a tranquil pond beyond the screened lanai. The master bedroom is enormous with plenty of room for all your furniture, as well as a sizeable walk-in closet. The windows open to the pool and there is also a door leading out to the pool deck. The master bathroom has a separate big shower with bench, dual sinks and a jetted tub. The second large bedroom offers privacy with a door that closes off the bedroom and bathroom from the rest of the house. The third bedroom is spacious and there is a third bathroom in the hallway. There is also a den with French doors that can be used as an office or whatever you may need. Legend’s has so many amenities including a stunning clubhouse, magnificent pool, fitness center and more!
- MLS® #G5018123
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,276
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Pr
- Address3843 Beacon Ridge Way
- SubdivisionClermont Beacon Ridge At Legends Ph 02 L
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market151
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pr.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 11:30am EST.