Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4754 Sawgrass Lake Cir, Leesburg
Stunning Views and Abundance of Space! You will find both of those in this beautiful three bedroom two and a half bath home in the lovely Plantation community. Yes, there are three full bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, which is hard to find here! Boasting 2,529 square feet, there's plenty of space with a separate den/office, large Family room with Dining area combo and an addition eating space off the kitchen with bonus room. The guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a jack and jill setup. The Master suite offers an abundance of space, plenty of closet storage, a large garden tub, separate shower and plenty of counter space. The kitchen also offers an abundance of cabinet storage with a convenient island, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and great working space for the chef of the house. Other upgrades include crown molding, hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, New roof in 2018, inside laundry room, and much more. All of this with incredibly stunning views of Sawgrass Lake and the 2nd hole and fairway!
- MLS® #G5018214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- # of Garages23
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeMorris Realty And Investments
- Address4754 Sawgrass Lake Cir
- SubdivisionPlantation At Leesburg Sawgrass Village
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market62
Listing information courtesy of Morris Realty And Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.