Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
38505 Harbor Way, Eustis
Here is an opportunity of a life time to own one of the most unique properties in Central Florida. Lying north of Blackwater Creek and adjacent to Seminole State Forest Mgmt area in North Lake Cnty this 200 acre+- conseravtion Ranch embodies countless features and offers a lifestyle conducive to farming, ranching, hunting, birdwatching, wildlife conservation, livestock and hiking. Generally, the property consists of sm pastures, heavily wooded areas, 5 ponds, 3+miles of fencing, observation tower, cattle catch pin, 6 stalls, 2 tacks, sq training pin, 2 pole barns: 30x50, 40x60 with power and water, solid concrete dog kennel or possible storm shelter, chicken coop, detached garage with screened dog kennel, and detached outdoor in ground screened pool. The home is extremely well built with brick on block construction, commercial thermal windows, custom wood work throughout the interior featuring a custom brick fireplace. You will appreciate the ample front and back porches for relaxing, entertaining and wildlife observation. Although close to modern conveniences like nearby Publix and new toll roads you will experience the opportunity to hunt whitetail and turkey as this is a wildlife habitat. Surrounded by state conservation holdings and other large properties allows wildlife to thrive. Healthy pastures grow good hay for cutting or livestock grazing. This piece of heaven located in the heart of Florida has all the amenities to sustain a self sufficient, recreational, agriculturally suitable lifestyle.
- MLS® #G5018410
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built1990
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Satellite Dish, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description100 to less than 200
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address38505 Harbor Way
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market27
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.