Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3812 Breckinridge Ln, Clermont
Short Sale. SHORT SALE, SOLD AS IS! Come and make this beautiful 4100 Sq Ft two story house your home. As you enter the home you will be lured into your formal living and dining on your left and to your right the lovely family room, with its gas fireplace for those cold winter nights. Take a timely walk through your Island kitchen adorned with granite counter-tops and crown moldings on the kitchen cabinets. Take a walk up the palatial laminate stairways where you will be greeted by a grand master suite and a master bath with a jetted tub and separate shower. Relax in your over sized loft or create your own man-cave. Breathe in the fresh air from your extended balcony upstairs of on the ground level. Enjoy resort style living at the community swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, fitness center or just hang out or host parties in the community clubhouse. Shopping and restaurants are just 5-10 minutes away and an arts and recreation center and police department is literally next door the Legends Community.
- MLS® #G5018436
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,173
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Short SaleYes
- Address3812 Breckinridge Ln
- SubdivisionClermont Nottingham At Legends
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.