Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3637 King George Dr, Orlando
Shows like a model! This move-in ready pool home is in desirable, gated Windermere Ridge. Walk through the front door and you are immediately drawn outside through the 8-foot triple sliding glass doors to a private backyard oasis featuring a refreshing pool and spa, tons of patio space for entertaining, and a natural gas grill. With 12-foot ceilings, crown molding and plantation shutters, this home has been meticulously maintained with a new roof (2016), new A/C (2019), updated kitchen appliances including double ovens, glass cook-top pre-plumbed for gas, new ceiling fans and new bathroom fixtures. Inside, the split-plan is perfect for multi-generational families and offers master bedroom privacy with seating area, an office/den, and a large kitchen with an island, breakfast bar, 42-inch cabinets, walk-in pantry, and dining area overlooking the pool. The huge master bathroom features double vanities, separate shower, and garden tub with hydro-massage jets. Community park and playground. This quaint community is zoned for great schools and conveniently located within a short drive of everything Central Florida offers including Universal Studios and Walt Disney World.
- MLS® #G5018443
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,322
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Indoor, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market138
- Address3637 King George Dr
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- SubdivisionWindermere Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWindy Ridge Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Titanium Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Titanium Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 8:30am EST.