Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9609 Spring Lake Dr, Clermont
JUST REDUCED! Come and see this 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home in one of the most sought after communities in Clermont, Palisades. This home boast a brand new (one year old) inground pool, with new deck. New screened in enclosure doubles the size of the comfortable rear pooled patio. The home is on the golf course, no rear neighbors. This beautiful home has an open floor plan, large open kitchen with beautiful 42 inch wood cabinets. The kitchen looks out onto the family room, eat-in dinning room and rear lanai. Large master bedroom with an enormous walk-in closet. The home has a new two year old AC unit and many other extras.
- MLS® #G5018527
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,075
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Street Lights, Telephone Nearby, Water Available, Water Nearby
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Cable, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Garden View, Golf Course View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiberglass, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address9609 Spring Lake Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 02e Lt 208
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market73
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.