Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26645 County Road 33, Groveland
Horse lovers dream! This is a must see!! This beautiful 17 acres high and dry has so much to offer. Custom built home 3/2 2134 sf with a wrap around porch. Nice wood burning fire place for the open floor plan to view the pastures. Big master bedroom and a nice size master bath w/ jetted tub and walk in show w/ 2 shower heads. Split master bedroom on 1 side and other 2 bedrooms on the other side. New refrigerator 2017, New A/C 2017, New roof 2012, New well 2010 and Septic was pumped 2015. Has a 4 stall barn w/ paddock runs off the back. Feed room/Tack room, Water and electric in the barn. Barn could be converted to an RV/Boat storage or even a shop. Shelters enough for 14 horses. There are (5) 12x24 pipe panel runs in barn and (3) 12x12 shelters in individual grass pastures. Arena, light pole, round pen. All fenced and cross fenced. Has deeded easement to property off of CR 33. Easement goes to 48 if wanted to clear out. Has water filter system, tractor shed, RV hook-up. Very convenient to Turnpike. Quiet country but close to town for shopping, restaurants, hospital ect. Great place to have if running a horse business. Enjoy the outdoors of BBQ and scenery!!
- MLS® #G5018553
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,134
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeFlorida Heritage Re Group Llc
- Address26645 County Road 33
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Florida Heritage Re Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.