Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6813 S Fork Ranch Dr, Clermont
This custom-built ranch home is settled in the middle of 37.46 acres of rural wonderland. Enjoy the beautiful views from one of the two porches. Both porches have tongue & groove wood ceilings, ceiling fans, complete w/flooring of brick pavers & eye-catching flagstone. The front porch is open, while the back porch is entirely screen enclosed. Many extras went into construction of this home, it is wired like a commercial building w/electrical conduit & upgraded w/heavy insulation. The kitchen has granite counter tops, a large island, hickory wood cabinets & a spacious walk-in pantry. Real hardwood floors throughout, with over-sized tile in the wet areas. The living room hosts a one of a kind, custom laid stone, wood burning fireplace. The sizeable master suite has two walk-in closets & an office or library attached. The master bathroom has a jacuzzi tub, water closet, dual sinks, granite counter tops, a generous shower w/multiple shower heads & considerably tasteful tile work that is nice & bright. Outside, you will be drawn to the prominent red barn. Featuring four large horse stalls, stall windows, front & rear stall doors, w/plenty of storage area. It’s fit for any horse lover. The entire property is fenced & cross-fenced, ready for horses today. Bring the cows too, the cattle chute is already in place. There are two private, fully stocked ponds on the property. The rear porch was recently re-screened & re-roofed just this past May. Conveniently located, offering ease of travel to Orlando and Tampa.
- MLS® #G5018763
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,841
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ViewIn County, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
- Address6813 S Fork Ranch Dr
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market243
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 9:30am EDT.