Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
815 Lakeshore Dr, Leesburg
Lavishly Landscaped Lakefront Estate with a diverse spread of exotic blossoms and fruit trees. Double gated for easy entrance and exit with Circular Pavered Drive. Enter into Etched glass Entry doors to Formal Dining Room with Decorative Niche and Formal Living Room with recessed lighting with sliders opening to pool and view of Lake Harris. French Doors open to Office with soaring 16ft ceilings. The Master Retreat has decorative blinds and 2 sets of sliders opening to pool and view of the lake. There is additional private screened patio for exclusive enjoyment. The Master Bath has dual sinks, 2 walk in closets, jetted tub and custom cabinetry. Views of Lake can be seen from all rooms at the back of the home. The kitchen has expansive custom cabinets lit from below, exquisite granite counters and stone backsplash. The Kitchen overlooks the Family Room and Breakfast Nook. The Family Room has 2 sets of telescopic sliders allowing you to bring the outside in. Decorative Electric Fireplace and built in Custom Cabinets. The heated pool has a fountain and waterfall and LED lighting. Take a stroll to the dock on pavered, solar lit pathway and enjoy the colorful foliage. The dock is situated on 170 linear feet of Lake Harris and has a remote operated boat cover and water and electric service. Whole house generator gives peace of mind during those unexpected outages. All windows and doors at the back of the house are covered with remote control blinds to offer protection from the hot summer sun.
- MLS® #G5018814
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,008
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers
- Address815 Lakeshore Dr
- SubdivisionPalmora Park Rep Blk 12
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market14
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.