Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34250 Parkview Ave, Eustis
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. 3 BR LAKE ACCESS POOL HOME IN PARK PLACE ON LAKE JOANNA. Just 4 miles from charming, historic downtown Mt. Dora’s quaint shops, art galleries and popular restaurants is this sought-after tranquil community situated on the pristine shoreline of spring-fed Lake Joanna. Enjoy community access to sparkling lake waters for fishing, skiing, kayaking or paddle boarding. After a day on the lake you can simply walk home, only 5 houses away! Attractive stucco façade, grand front portico, expansive circular drive, oversized 2-car garage, lush landscape, all framed perfectly by the community pond and glorious Lake Joanna views across the street! Inside is a spacious, open-concept floor plan. Neutral tones, soaring ceilings, prominent pool views and knowledge that the lake is just steps away somehow creates a relaxed breezy/beachy vacation vibe. Truly a perfect family home made for entertaining! Host pool parties, holiday celebrations, back yard cookouts or simply relax in the peaceful, private fenced back yard. Spacious, vaulted-ceiling living room, huge Florida room with wet bar and double-pane insulated windows, plus a covered, screened lanai with ½ bath, pool and hot tub! Convenient home office/library with custom bookcases. Formal dining room. Kitchen with fresh white cabinetry, tile back splash, Silestone counters, built-in desk, prep island, pantry and dining space. Inside laundry room. Downstairs master suite with walk-in closet, pool access and en-suite bath. Upstairs guest BRs and full bath. A true Must-See!
- MLS® #G5018972
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,034
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address34250 Parkview Ave
- SubdivisionPark Place On Lake Joanna
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market318
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.