Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5707 Illumination Ln, Leesburg
Another exceptional property located in gated Legacy of Leesburg. This expanded (by about 200 square feet) custom Scarsborough model midway on the Illumination Lane cul de sac features a lanai with large screened patio overlooking part of the largest wetlands (58 acres) in Legacy of Leesburg. Covered Lanai (11'6"x 24'6") and screened patio (13x27.5') are a continuous floor; the large lanai gets air circulation from two ceiling fans. An additional 15x23' concrete patio outside the screen enclosure. Pass through the tropical front landscape with queen palms to the entry with built-in niche and included water feature. Many upgrades in the home include features like imported granite counter tops and upgraded cabinets in kitchen and both bathrooms. Enjoy breakfast on the screened patio and lanai as the sun rises over the pond and then enjoy the evening wetlands activity and sounds as the sun sets over the front of the house. This Scarsborough features an enlarged family room off the kitchen and lanai; windows look out over the wetlands and pond. The split plan features a master suite with double walk-in closets with custom open cabinetry on one side of the home while the guest bedrooms provide privacy on the opposite side. Separate linen closets are convenient for master suite and guest bedrooms area. When you tour the home notice the chandelier over the garden tub--a great place to relax and unwind. Select rooms are wired for surround sound with ceiling speakers. The HVAC system replaced in 2018.
- MLS® #G5019131
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In City Limits, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address5707 Illumination Ln
- SubdivisionLegacy Of Leesburg
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Cork, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market16
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.