Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27012 Nature View St, Leesburg
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS HOME in the desirable Legacy of Leesburg community. Ready to move in just bring your own furnishings. This two bedroom, two bath home WITH A DEN has been completely updated. With tons of upgrades such as crown molding, three solar tubes, recessed lights, bay windows, updated light fixtures, just to name a few. In the kitchen you have solid wood cabinets, pull out drawers, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and tile back splash. Beautiful hardwood floors in the great room and den! The garage even has a designated workshop area! Wait till you see this huge laundry room. New AC and water heater 2004, new roof being installed August 2019. The community has much to offer with its miles of walking trails, community pool, hot tub, tennis, pickleball, softball and many other clubs and activities.
- MLS® #G5019165
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,753
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Gated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alton Clark
- Address27012 Nature View St
- SubdivisionLegacy Leesburg
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Alton Clark.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.