Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13339 Via Roma Cir, Clermont
With views through the trees of Lake Louisa and a grassy conservation area behind your home, this nearly 2500 square foot house in Lake Louisa Highlands offers a warm and inviting welcome. Updates include a new roof (2018), new A/C system (2019), and new water heater (2019). The house is wired both for an alarm system and whole house audio and home theatre. The fully fenced-in yard means space; no rear neighbors means a spacious view from your covered and screened-in back patio. In front, the expanded driveway and ample garage provides space for your vehicles and toys. This home boasts a three bedroom split plan layout. The master bedroom comes with its own spacious master bath, split sinks, and fully enclosed water closet (bathroom). With a Roman tub and shower, the choice is yours. The third bedroom comes with a beautiful, built-in Murphy bed that conveys. The second floor features a well-lit and capacious bonus room, purpose-served only by the limits of your imagination. There is also an office / craft room / man-cave (the possibilities are endless). The laundry room comes with a modern front load washer and dryer that also conveys. The kitchen, with a refrigerator and microwave less than a year old, offers an open and delightful space to cook and entertain. The low HOA fee includes the private playground within the community. It also grants access to the Lake Louisa dock whose exclusive use is limited to Lake Louisa Highlands residents and their guests. OWNER/AGENT
- MLS® #G5019429
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,481
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Hilly
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market94
- Address13339 Via Roma Cir
- SubdivisionLake Louisa Highlands Ph 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.